skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mientras estoy en el Ecuador...
adventures below Oº latitude
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Fotografía: El Centro & Ambato
This first one is from a variety of times in Quito Colonial...
This one's of Ambato... unfortunately very few...
1 comment:
Christina Markle
said...
sooooo cute! I love it!
October 3, 2008 at 7:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
La Protagonista [Your Heroine]
E. Rose
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be. [Douglas Adams]
View my complete profile
Los Hechos [Blog Archive]
►
2009
(29)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(7)
Fotografía: El Centro & Ambato
Ambassador Emily, Family trip to Ambato, & a new C...
"¿Usted sabe que la película es en Español, no cie...
Fotografía: Ecuadorian beginnings & Otavalo
Casi Ubicada: Piropos, Otavalo, Eating Dog Poop & ...
Vamos a la Mitad del Mundo
Al empezar al principio...
►
August
(1)
Correos [My Mailing Address]
**No more mail! I'm just afraid it won't get here in time. Thank you for the love and warm thoughts you've sent me down here, be it by mail or email or phone.**
Mi nuevo país [Map of Ecuador]
1 comment:
sooooo cute! I love it!
Post a Comment